Monday, September 9, 2013

Vegging it up!

I'm eating tons of vegetables.  I love fruit, I'm trying to do less fruit and more veggies though.  I know you are probably wondering, who gets fat off of fruit, but I'm trying to cut out the extra sugar in my meals.  I even drink my daily black tea and milk with no sugar.  I'm not much of a coffee fan.

Back to veggies.  I got a salad mix at Costco that has kale and broccoli and brussels sprouts in it along with dried cranberries and sunflower seeds.  It's really yummy.  I has other things too, but lets just say, I was really excited to have salad for breakfast!

I didn't work out Sunday or today.  I need to do some shopping tonight, so it's not possible later.  Hopefully, I will be able to get to sleep early tonight and the baby will sleep well so I can get up in the morning and go to the gym.

Here is a link to another blogger who took pictures of the yummy salad mix.  http://www.melaniecooks.com/sweet-kale-vegetable-salad-kit-from-costco/4436/

No comments:

Post a Comment